The --enable-avcodec configure option was renamed to --enable-libav, and
I renamed the respective packageconfig item too.
There's a new pcm plugin: aaf (AVTP Audio Format). I added a
packageconfig item for it, but I didn't test it, because libavtp doesn't
seem to be currently packaged for OpenEmbedded.
There are now configuration files for most of the plugins. I removed the
symlink creation for 50-pulseaudio.conf, because upstream now creates
the symlinks for us. 99-pulseaudio-default.conf is an exception, because
upstream ships it only as an example, and upstream doesn't install a
symlink for it (upstream actually installs it directly under /etc, but I
moved it back to /usr/share), so for that file we still have to create
the symlink ourselves.
The lavcrate plugin was converted to use libavresample (and renamed to
lavrate). Libavresample is provided by ffmpeg, but ffmpeg was by default
built with libavresample disabled. This patch now enables libavresample
by default in the ffmpeg recipe in order to not cause a regression in
SRC_URI was changed to a more reliable source (at least currently the
ftp server is flaky).
Signed-off-by: Tanu Kaskinen <email@example.com>